– First Responder Tour Guides is a new tour company founded by a local volunteer firefighter and experienced guide.
– All guides are First Responders.
– All guides are Locals. They know all the best spots for your customized itinerary.
– We are knowledgeable on the southwest US, and can give solid advice about other parts of your trip.
– Best “Bang for the Buck” philosophy: You will visit the best spots in the Moab area, given your time-frame.
– All tours are on Paved Roads. You have the option of how many steps you want to log on paved and un-paved trails.
– Your choice: Any combo of Arches, Canyonlands and Dead Horse Pt. in a 4 or 8 hour tour.
– Pick-up and drop-off at any location in the Moab Valley.
– A local guide, not a transient seasonal worker.
– 1 to 4 passengers total in a roomy luxury vehicle. Air-conditioning.
– Snacks, Water and other Amenities.
– Admission into all parks included. Reservations included as needed.
– Gain an understanding of the local Geology, History, Botany, Wildlife and Ancient Cultures.
– An informative and intuitive guide that understands when the ‘Moment’ is more dependent on silence than words.
– We will show you why we’re proud to call Moab our home.
– If you’ve never been to Moab, the 8 hour tour is the best introductory option.